Friday 12 April 2013

A Little Credit Goes A Long Way

I don't think it makes me any different than anyone else to be excited to see my name in print.  Mind you, had my name been on a Wanted Poster I may be thinking differently, but in this case, it is being associated with my photographs.  I've got two printed credits to brag about, I mean proudly tell you about today.  The first is a print ad for Provigo Richard Gagnon.  I did a photo for them last fall, but there has been some changes in the managerial staff since then and they wanted a new photo to be done.  I took the picture back in February and it appears right now, along with a photo I took of the outside of the store, in the Le Petit Annuaire St. Lambert.  It's kind of a mini telephone book that deals exclusively with St. Lambert.  It's not hard to miss my photos, they're on the first page after you open the book.  You might have to look twice to see my name though as it is next to the spine of the book, but I assure you that it is in fact there.  The photo also allowed me to practice my Photoshop skills a little bit as I used the Clone Brush an awful lot in order to get rid of the shadows cast by my flash behind the heads of the people in the back row.  The book can be found anywhere in St.Lambert.  My second credit appears in the production booklet for Romeo vs Juliette,the latest production from the Choeur Vives Voix.  You might have heard me mention them here before.  As some of you may remember, back in March I did the headshots for the booklet.  I'd like to take a little moment to thank Provigo Richard Gagnon and the Choeur Vives Voix for hiring me for their photography work and for making sure that my name was published, and most importantly that it was spelled correctly!


No comments:

Post a Comment