Thursday 15 January 2015

My Television Debut

 
I recently submitted a photograph to CTV News Montreal as part of their WeatherPix series.  It was a really cold morning and I decided to trek down to the Victoria Bridge to see if I could grab a cool photograph.  I felt that I did, and my parents have been saying I should send stuff in to WeatherPix for a while now, so I figured, why not give it a shot.  Here is some video I grabbed from the newscast of Wednesday, January 15th.  You could probably get a better version from the actual website, but some people have been having problems accessing it, so here's a little version for you to look at.  Thanks to CTV Montreal and Lori Graham for using my photograph...and for spelling my name correctly.  For those of you looking for more of the story behind the photo, you'll probably find it up here on the blog in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment