Thursday 28 May 2015

Car Art

I'm a big fan of old cars.  They just seem to have so much more character than the cars of today.  Almost every year the city of Saint-Lambert holds a classic car show and I usually try and make my way down for a look.  This year was no different.  I used to try and take photographs of the cars themselves, but found that they are often parked way to close together and are often surrounded by other car lovers eager to take a close look.  So, a few years back I decided to change my plans.  I look for little characteristics of the car, or little details that interest me.  Such as this grill from a 1969 Ford Galaxy.  I liked the lines, the black behind the chrome grill and the nice round headlights.  I thought it would look nice as in a panorama style photograph.  This photograph was taken at f/6.3, 1/500sec, ISO 100 at 30mm.  I've done these kind of photographs before, because I like they style.  I grabbed a few more shots this year so you'll probably be seeing a few of them here from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment