Monday 12 October 2015

Where's Waldo?

The other day while My Lovely Assistant and I were out picking apples, we had filled our bag to the top and were walking back to the parking area when she pointed out that there were grasshoppers everywhere.  There was one little guy who was following my every step.  I believe I've mentioned a few times that I jokingly like to say out loud to these little bugs and animals that if they stay still, I'll take their photograph.  I know it seems rather silly, but it seems to work.  If you look real close, you can see the little guy hidden in there somewhere.  This photograph was taken at f/16, 1/50sec, ISO 100 at 25mm.  I know the photograph looks a little messy, but I liked all of the different hues of green, not to mention that it kind of fit the whole "Where's Waldo" theme with the viewer needing to try and find where my little buddy is hidden.  Did you find him?

No comments:

Post a Comment