Thursday 4 February 2016

Taste The Rainbow

I think I've mentioned a few times about my photographs getting lost in my archives.  This one got lost in my exhibition!  This is one of the photographs that appeared in my Very Colourful exhibition of last year.  I was taking a stroll down memory lane the other day while backing up my photographs on another hard drive when this one once again caught my eye.  I was trying to remember when I'd posted it here on the blog, but it seems as if it managed to slip through the cracks.  The colours of these little jujubes really catch the eye, and provide a nice little visual relief to what has been a rather grey couple of weeks.  The photograph was taken at f/9, 1/100sec, ISO 100 at 60mm.  I placed the plate of candies next to the window on a very sunny day and let the light from the sun bring all of their colours out.  Maybe it's just me, and I suppose that I'm a little bit biased, but looking at the candy photographs that I take always make me smile and the colours always seem to put me in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment