Tuesday 25 October 2016

Autumn Jigsaw

A few weeks back, My Lovely Assistant and I visited the town of Sutton and rode the ski-lift to the top of the mountain in order to take advantage of the Fall colours.  The ride up and walk down the mountain provided some nice views, but the nicest colours I found were viewed from the comfort of my car in the parking lot.  I drove a little closer to the hill, got out of the car and took a few photographs.  This photograph was taken at f/8, 1/250sec, ISO 400 at 70mm.  Sadly, it was a cloudy day, but there was still enough light to see all of the colours.  A little sunlight would have done wonders, but since I don't have a direct line to Mother Nature, I dealt with what I was given.  Even without the sunshine, this photograph would probably make one heck of a jigsaw puzzle to solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment