Sunday 9 October 2016

Idéealiste Dancers

My camera got quite the workout yesterday.  A concert featuring two musical groups in the evening, and another in the rainy afternoon.  However, if anyone else worked as hard as my camera did, it was these dancers from the Idéealiste Agency of La Prairie.  While The Lost Fingers were playing on stage, these young dancers were shuffling their feet, doing Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' dance and pumping out the jams as the Lost Fingers played their version of the Technotronic song, Pump Up The Jam.  Also, they were doing all this while a steady rain poured down on them.  I decided to take a few photographs on them in action as I was impressed with their moves, and their terrific attitudes.  The first photograph was taken at f/7.1, 1/100sec, ISO 320 at 85mm.  Here are some more photographs of them in action.

f/7.1, 1/100sec, ISO 320 at 80mm

f/7.1, 1/100sec, ISO 320 at 85mm

f/7.1, 1/100sec, ISO 320 at 70mm
f/4, 1/200sec, ISO 320 at 160mm

f/5 1/125sec, ISO 320 at 115mm

f/7.1, 1/100sec, ISO 320 at 85mm

The crowd that did show up in the rain for the event seemed to really appreciate their efforts, as did My Lovely Assistant, who is responsible for my finding out who they were as I thought they were just part of the event.  I was only planning on including a photograph or two of them into the future Lost Fingers update, but felt that they deserved a dedicated update of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment