Saturday 7 December 2013

Print Advertisement

I guess some could say that this has been a good week for getting my name out in print.  On Monday my photograph went on display at the Saint-Lambert Library for a Holiday Art Exhibition and there was a vernissage for the event on Wednesday evening.  Earlier that same day, residents of Saint-Lambert should have gotten the Guide St-Lambert 2014 in their mailbox where those people flipping to Page Five might have spotted a familiar name.  Here's a hint since the print is kind of small, it's mine.  I took the photographs for this advertisement back in October and it's always fun to see your work show up in a printed form.  This is the third time that I had the opportunity to take the photographs for Provigo Richard Gagnon (S.C) and I have fun with it every time.  The first ad was only distributed to local residents in the form of a flyer, but the second ad had a bit of a wider audience as it was distributed in a booklet similiar to the Guide.  Once again, I'd like to thank Provigo and Richard Gagnon for continuing to allow me to take these pictures for them.  It's always fun to be able to put my skills to use and see my work displayed in a printed form.  In an effort to shorten my blog posts, we'll end this message here, but in my next update, I'll show you the pictures I took in what I guess would be a behind-the-scenes look at my shooting of these photographs for the ad.



No comments:

Post a Comment